News: ~June 5th 2020~ - (Old News)
There is a bit more activity going on right now, so stick around if you want to be a part of it! Also, Windra is now a mod, because she is helping making this happen. And by helping I mean doing most of it.

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Story Section

A place to show off your work, wether art, a comic, fic, or poem. Testing your sig (or just showing it off ^_~) can be done in this forum as well. Anything creative is welcome in here, but if it contains anything "adult" then please refer to our rules and put a warning in the topic title.

Moderators: Windra, The_Vizir

BoltGreywing
Resident

Story Section

Post by BoltGreywing »

In this section you will be able to write an expanded version of your character's story here. I just thought that this would be better for Sammy since her background is getting a bit tool long. I want this to be an in depth version of her or other characters players have created.
BoltGreywing
Resident

Re: Story Section

Post by BoltGreywing »

Sammy Jenkins Chapter 1
This is the story of a young girl called Sammy Jenkins. She was quite bright for her age; she knew simple stuff such as calculus and trigonometry when she was only 8 years old. However she had a very hard time understanding percentages of small numbers and geometry. Her hair was quite brown as it curled down her back; she preferred it this way because it reminded her of an ocean wave. Going to the different beaches was always her favorite hobby, for the sea and the sea gulls provided a calming sensation where she could just relax and be herself.

Her green eyes were like that of a wild cat and she would often pretend to be a beast searching through the vast jungle on all fours letting out a terrible growl. Though her bedroom was small for such a big jungle she pretended it was quite large. When the lights were off and her mom had told her good night she would take the time to pretend for a while being such a large cat or other animal that caught her fancy. She had a caring nature that extended to both animals and humans, when she was really young she looked after a young blue bird whose wing was broken. Though the poor thing had been in her care for only a week, its wing was much better and it flew off. She disliked seeing an animal injured or teased in such a fashion, she hated people who did that for what they called sport.

Her caring nature was not without its flaws; some of the children at school would tease her or bully her for being kind to animals. Some went so far as to cover her in animal blood or steal her backpack when she got older. She didn’t know why she had to put up with this but her mother was quite poor and only had enough money to send her to this school. She really wanted to have a friend but most were scared of the bullies more than her. When she came home from school she was glad to be home for her mom’s dinner. Tonight they were having Pasta Putinesca which means pasta with very little ingredients.

When it was time to go to bed Sammy turned off the light and curled up beneath the warm covers. When she was fast asleep, the closet monsters and the things that hide under the bed came out to play. They came in all sort of different size, some short, others fat, tall, thin, some with scales, some with fur and others in between. Their primary mission was to scare children at night and feast on their fears. Most of the closet monsters saw her as a child no different than the rest, while others knew that this young girl was very special indeed. Some believed that this young girl was the soul foretold to do amazing things for animals and closet monsters alike.

One of the monsters that were there scared her good by using one of her own fears against her causing Sammy to cry and whimper. The monster that scared her explained to the young closet monster apprentice that utilizing the fears of a human was the way they would be able to grow. The young closet monster was truly afraid of seeing a human girl upset for he had never done scaring in his life before and the prospect of such was truly frightening to him. He had only recently came out of being created from the deep blackness that souls must escape from if they are to ever see the light of day. The young closet monster apprentice’s name was Drake and he was only several hours or more old.

Drake unlike the others didn’t make it back in time before the monsters had to return to their realm. The mighty closet’s magic disappeared as dawn began to approach and soon the humans in the house would be awake and find him here. He tried every different thing he could imagine to get the closet magic to work again but it was no use. Realizing he had no means to escape or hide he began to cry and whimpered knowing that his time here would end very soon before it had even started. When Sammy awoke she found the small monster crying and weeping on the floor and looked at it sadly. Drake was truly frightened to see the child from earlier having caught him in this poor state and hoped that if she told the others that his end would be swift and without pain.

Deciding to break the tense silence between the two of them Sammy decided to try to calm the poor creature with her voice as she got out of bed and walked towards him slowly. “Do not be frightened little monster no harm will come to you. Come with me quickly my parents will be here soon.” Drake didn’t know if he could trust her but something in her voice made him reconsider. Could she be the one? He thought. Something about her nature made him feel safe. “Thank you, I appreciate your kindness and will gladly accept your help. I know I shouldn’t be here this late but being with you is a better option than staying here when more humans come.”

Sammy held the little closet monster’s hand as she brought him towards her bed and stopped in front of it. She felt a feeling of warmth knowing that she would have to look after him since he was so young. She felt like a mother hen as her nurturing nature came back again. “Quickly into my bed, you will be safe there.” Drake climbed in the bed though it seemed quite tall but he managed to make it in followed by Sammy next to him, who pulled the covers over the two of them. “Thank you for your kindness, none of us monsters ever have someone to help us out like you do. You are special like what was foretold about you. Yet won’t your parents see a closet monster in bed with you?” Sammy shook her head with a smile. “No they will just think you are another stuffed animal. I usually have one with me in bed to help me sleep.”

After some amount of time had passed Sammy’s mother came into the room to wake up her daughter. Her daughter’s room was on the second floor of their small house and it was filled with all sorts of different stuffed animals. Sammy’s mother smiled at how adorable she looked in bed with her latest stuffed animal. It was different then some of the other ones she had so she figured that it must be one of those fantasy animals. That child is as cute as a button. Her mother thought. She knew that Sammy adored her stuffed animals even now. “Sammy darling it is time to wake up and get ready for school.” Sammy’s mother called out.

Sammy opened her eyes and let out a yawn. “Good morning mom. I had a wonderful dream, where I was in a forest with lots of animals.” Her mother giggled. “I bet you were one of those forest cats that you like so much.” Sammy shook her head. “Not this time, the dream was different. I had these strange wings, a tail and there was this strange kettle in the middle of the forest.” Her mother pondered the dream for a moment. “That does sound like a strange dream; perhaps you are a forest guardian. They are like protectors of the forest same as our animal refuge guides.” Sammy nodded. “Yes, just like that. I am there and a lot of animals are nervous about something, but I don’t know what.”

Old History
Old Sammy History:

The girl:
Sammy had always been the one that found boys to be kind of cute. She would admire them from afar but she never really got up the strength to ask one of them out. She always though they may think that she is kind of weird. Her mom had always told her that she should go out and make some new friends but the move the past year had been really stressful on her.

All of her friends that she knew for a few years back were gone since she traveled to this new place and had almost no form of contact with them. She really missed her old school, which she had been at when she started there at 5 years old. She was going to turn 8 years here. It was kind of sad for her, the last time she saw her former friends was when she was before her 7th birthday.

Like all young girls she still believed in the closet monster and other type of monsters which would visit her room during the night. They would scare her but some of them were kind of sweet for they were for the most part her only friends.

The Monsters:
During the night it was as if reality itself no longer existed but the world in her bedroom and her closet door. Some of the monsters knew about her from seeing her at a young age and while she lost some, the other ones traveled with her.

The ones that stayed with got to scare her, but sometimes she was too ill for that and one of them that stopped by would sit by her bed and read her a story or tell about what the world beyond her closet was like. They told her what a dark and spooky place it was and that it was where they lived. The stories peaked her interest and she laughed a couple of times at the things they told which to her sounded kind of silly. Yet they smiled knowing she was having a good time.

Before heading through the door they would cover her back up in her blanket before her parents came in. Knowing that they had done their job for the night, they turned and left going through the closet door which glowed like magic and once they were through it became a normal door again.

The monsters felt kind of bad that she had no friends, but they were greatful at least she showed them something they never had. She gave them a form of friendship and it had a nice affect on them, they appeared more cheerful, they scared not because they had to do it but because they wanted to do it. She was different then the other children they previously visited.

One time Sammy tried to approach the door during the night when the monster was there but she was stopped. She was told that what lies beyond door is a not a safe place for human children. Yet even being told that she still had the curiosity of one day going beyond that door.

Fateful day:
It been several months now since she had stayed at her new home. She was now 8 years old and she had gotten beaten up just recently by some guys. Yet one of the monsters and a friend had stepped in to help her out while it was dark out. It was kind of against some sort of law for a monster to step in, but the guys that were attacking her were so scarred that the split. The girl had a broken leg and her face was full of blood, it took a combined effort of her friend and the monster to help her up the stairs. Hopefully the mother wouldn't notice her.

The monster looked over at her friend, "she has lost a lot of blood. Do you know of anything that may be able to help her?"
The friend nodded. "I remember her mother talking about some bandages and warm water to be used for cuts."

Her friend knew about the key since her mother trusted him to help her out and so he was the one that knew about the spare key under the floor mat but it was hidden pretty well. He had been the one to help her get through some of her courses and without his help she probably wouldn't have gotten as good a grade as she could have had on her own.

The monster and the friend were able to open the door and began to lead Sammy in. She was kind of out of it for the most part. She could barely hear what was being said, it was as if she was in another world.

Capture/Lab:
In her mind she saw what appeared to be some type of dark place. A nightmare actually, she tried to move her arms and legs but couldn't move. She could feel the touch of leather around her arms and legs. Opening her eyes she saw that she was strapped down to the bed. Some sort of creature was right beside what appeared to be a wall. He was looking for some sort of materials.

At first she was going to pass this off as some sort of dream that she was dreaming about, but realized that this was not a dream but that was actually real since the straps hurt her hands. Her nightmare that she had been living through had actually came a reality, yet she never knew what the ending was since she always woke up. Panic raced across her mind as to this strange place, she began to realize that she wouldn't see her mother again or her friends.

A tear fell from her eye as she began to cry. She didn't know what was going to happen to her but kind of new in her mind that she was going to die. None of her friends would be able to get her out now. Everything that she once again had gained would now be lost.

The being was some sort of monsterous hybrid that now crept up to her and in his hand he had several tools with him and a tray.

"So Sammy I heard many things about you." the mad scientist began. "You were able to give monsters hope and feeling. Yet I can not allow you to return to the former world you were once at. You have become a pest."

Sammy turned to hear the voice of the monster now hearing words. "Please sir I was only giving them hope. I wasn't doing anything wrong."

"Silence you worthless thing. You wanted to visit what was beyond the closet door and one that you should never have done. Now I shall make the rest of the life you have left a horror to all the world to see." The scientist slapped her on the face. "You will soon wander the world that you used be in as a monster. I will make you into a monster that scares animals during the night and feasts on the fears around you. You will live to torment others."

Sammy eyes were wide with fear. "Please don't do this to me! I only visited the world because I wanted to see it. I don't want others to fear me. I don't want to become a monster. Please just take me home!"

The scientist grinned. "Why this will be your new home. I will simply remove your soul from your body. If that doesn't work I will use a syrum that will cause your body to effectively shut down and your human form will be boiled away to create a new body for you. You will not even remember what you once were, you will effectively be dead as Sammy the human only to rise again as my new monster."

"Please don't take my soul out of my body! Please I don't want to be your monster! Just leave me alone! You vicious beast!" Sammy shouted in anger as she tried to struggle again.

Focus Point:
The scientist just slapped her, pulling out one of the tubes he began to pry open the bottle which said essence remover. Turning on the girl he forced the vial into her mouth even though she didn't want it. She had always been very weak and so the scientist was able to push her mouth wide open with ease. Pouring the vile into her and waiting for it to begin its work.

Sammy felt the liquid slowly began to work on her, she felt herself slowly growing weaker with every passing minute that went by. Yet still she tried to force her self to fight it but knew it would be hard on her own. She then focused on her friends, her family, the monsters who came to her as a focus point.

The scientist watched her and smiled noticing how she was starting to grow weaker but to confound his luck the young child was fighting the potion and was slowly winning. He decided to try giving her a double dose of it. He walked up to her and pored more in addition to the first one. He was kind of disappointed that she was resisting but felt that she would make a better monster. He was being surprised by her tenacity and willingness to go on.

Sammy continued to fight the mad scientist's attempts at trying to get her soul. Yet with each additional dose she began to get weaker and weaker. After some amount of time he gave her 8 times the normal dose which she was now fighting but it was really hard to fight it. Yet fight it she did. It took her 6 hours for her to fight the last one. Sleep and exhaustion were now plaguing her when she finally won. She was breathing heavily as though she ran a marathon.

The scientist watched all the while and when he saw that she just fought off 8 times the normal dose. He wrote that down in his book, for he had never had some one fight as long as she did. She was phenomenal to him, being a young 8 year old girl, she surpassed other victims endurance. Looking at his note book he realized that her spirit would make for a really valuable monster, one that he would have the power over and potentially make the other members of the realm look at him being the superior creator.

He knew that at this point that he could inject her now with a drug that would finally finish her off. He could tell she was now about ready for the conversion but he would now need to destroy the body but keep the soul. There was a few more vials that he would need to give her which would shut the life out of her. There would be no way that she would be able to stop it.

Soul:
The next thing that Sammy saw in her exhaustion was the scientist come back again. She knew that it was over, she had lost but at least a smile crept on her face that she was able to finally to be strong when all the times before she couldn't do it. She felt the new liquids slide down her throat and one the one thing that he would never be able to take from her was her strength and her love for her friends.

Her eyes slowly began to flicker and her body began to quite down slowly becoming weaker. It was going to be a quiet rest for her. To never know pain, or hurt ever again, a blessing to the girl who fought so much. As her eyes eventually closed after many hours of fighting, all that was left of the girl was her body laying motionless on the table that it had been mounted on.

A small spark of liquid blue light slowly began to flicker into being ascending out of the young girl who moments before had been alive. It was the essence and it grew very bright, yet it had to be caught in order for the scientist's plan to work. The flickering light was very bright and the scientist jotted it down in his journal. It was rare that a soul such as this would have that much energy.

Souls were important parts of the world and with it came alot of power to ones that held one. For you see they could be molded into virtually any shape. He would need to make certain that he collected enough of it. The one thing that souls would not be able to escape from was glass and luckily for the scientist he had a good collection of empty ones around.

The scientist chased after the soul, every which direction it went. Souls were about as bad as mice. They had almost no direction of where they went. So catching a soul is quite a challenge and he was making a ruckus in his wake leaving some things either broken on the floor that weren't too important any way. He could replace the equipment later the soul however he couldn't.

"Come back here you little field mouse!" The scientist shouted at the soul as it went back and forth. The scientist got a little bit more then he bargained for. He had been expecting a simple capture and nothing like this that he was going through. He only hoped that at some point it would do something that he could predict but at this point there was nothing he saw.

He chased it both day and night at time. When it looked like he would fall prey to exhaustion it moved to some place which was a wooden desk. The soul chose that space to stop and once it did the scientist came up from behind it and placed the glass jar on top of it preventing it's escape.

It bounced back and forth in it's glass trap. Yet he still had to close the lid, spotting an opening he flip it right side up sending the soul to the bottom before screwing the lid closed. The soul continued to bounce around the jar but it couldn't escape. Eventually it grew tired of its attempts and rested in the glass. The scientist noticed that it took him three days to catch the little soul and wrote it in his book before heading off to bed.

Ingredients:
After a long rest the scientist was now ready to start work on his new creation. He knew that he would need some ingredients that were missing. A ferret, owl and a bat is what he needed to complete his new creation. Yet some of the ingredients were time based, the bat and the owl he would have to catch at night. The ferret that he would catch during the day time since it was a daytime animal.

The human body he would use as part of the mixture which he had already to give it a type of form. He need some plant material which a type of green leaves which were kind of an herbal plant. Clover was one of the ingredients he already had but most were missing. He set out during the day to began to collect the ferret and a couple of plants. The plants would be the easiest to find since they rarely moved. Animals however were really tricky and he needed at least one for his creation to work.

As he walked to the darkened meadow he saw shades of green plants near the tree and a few herbal plants. He picked as many as he could carry with in a basket. He need some liquid that came from a gunky swamp. He knew the direction of such a swamp as he headed in a north east direction which was only a few kilometres away. As he approached the swamp he noticed a small ferret like creature. Using a small amount of his shadow magic began to create a burning wall of fire.

The fire worked so well that the creature started to run directly towards the scientist's direction. Knowing the speed at which the creature moved he crouched down on all fours using his power jaws and paws to capture the creature. He was as feral as nature itself. The ferret struggled in his grasp but couldn't flee. Knocking the poor creature out he set it in his basket.

The scientist resumed his normal posture and went about collecting the swampy water filling up two litres of that liquid. Now all that remained for him was to collect the last two ingredients. He would have to return to the hideout to set what he caught away.

He wished that he could have collected the bat and owl during the day but night time was the only thing that confounded his whole plan. If nature had been so easy he would have had to come back at night. He headed for home going back the same direction he came. Time past quite slowly only 1 or 2 hours had elapsed both coming and going.

At the lab he set set down the collected material on the table next to the soul so that everything would be ready. He emptied the entire contents of the basket. He waited about 5 five hours before starting his next adventure out to collect the bat and the owl. Retracing his steps he eventually walked down to the same meadow and now that it was night he could see bats flying by.

While most bats were small and puny he was looking for a very specific sort of bat. He was looking for something with bigger wings and feeds on fruit. There weren't many locations where fruit bats could be in this place but luckily for him there was one with a lot of fruit and near it were about 20 of them. Grabbing one of them would be a lot of work. The others would probably attack him but it would be worth it in the end.

He went after the bats straight at the tree like a skilled predator. None of the bats saw him approach and he climbed the tree so quickly that the bats didn't have a chance to fly away. He managed to grab a hold of one of the fruit bat's wings. The other bats froze while the one being caught screeched it's head off. When he finally got the bat he scaled down the tree not as quickly as before. Soon the bats that left began to take flight and snarled. Some of them bit him on his tail, and the rest of his body. He bated them away with his one free hand, the other still trying to control the struggling bat.

After some point he began to run for quite a ways but still they were able to catch him but soon stopped chasing him as he headed towards the cattails. The bats turned around because something about being so close there scared them away from it. He knocked the bat out and set him in the basket.

The last remaining ingredient he needed to collect was an owl. The owls were always chasing mice and what a better place to find a mouse then in a field of tall grass. He watched the owls swoop down to catch a mouse with their claws and take it up. Spotting one of them in mid catch he uses his shadow magic to encase the creature in mid-flight. He was not going to let a chance of the experiment fail.

With the owl in the trap he walked up to the cage amidst the flying owls and picked up his prey setting it in with the bat and heading on his way back home. Now he had all the ingredients he could possibly need. When he reached his home after a few hours he set up the materials for the experiment for tomorrow. He needed the potion to be made to when the light of the moon was at its highest and not before. *Soon my monster will be ready by the light of the moon.* The scientist smiled as he head off to bed.

Monster rises:
The following night in the light of the full moon the mad scientist worked with the ingredients that he had collected. Into the boiling water he threw in the human girls body after he neatly chopped it into pieces. Next he then added the swamp slime to the mix stirring it in with a wooden spoon. He had to get the order of the ingredients just right.

The fruit bat he had collected was to be thrown in next so that it was layered on top of the human body. This bat would become the new appearance of the creature. He added a dash of night shade into the potion to give the soon be creature some magic and the forest mushroom part of it as well.

The feather he had to pluck from the owl and stir it in with the bird so that the soup of the whole mixture would join together. The ferrets tail and the herbs and clover was last thing to be added to the potion to make it slightly spiteful. He hoped that this mixture would be the right concentration. The Moonlight helped the potion more giving it more strength. He made sure to add the soul into the mixture and this time it didn't give him any challenge as it was dumped in.

He continued to whisk the bubbling liquid more and more till it had a greenish colour. He stopped then waited stirred again until he stopped for the final time. All he could do now was wait and hope that his potion was working as he expected. Below the surface of the liquid the materials were combining and shaping itself into some form of creature.

It had the face of a fruit bat along with the wings, feathers covered it back and parts of its wings, the ferrets tail had merged with with the membrane of the bat's elastic skin, yet stuck out far enough to be usable. It first sounds it heard was the flow of water and voices, it was not ready to wake up yet. Even though the monster was quite young, it could already tell how warm the water was but it didn't really care at this moment.

The frothy liquid was enough to conceal its being for the most part. The scientist who was directly above wonder if he really did the ingredients and began to check them off the list. He compared the notes and sure enough he had everything that he could possibly use. Yet why was the creature not coming out.

being above her had some sort of materials and was talking in a language that she couldn't understand.

Her mother had just gone out shopping and was not around. Yet Sammy didn't know that.

Long before she was a monster she was a young human girl and though there was some problems she couldn't solve she was happy.

Capture/Lab:
In her mind she saw what appeared to be some type of dark place. A nightmare actually, she tried to move her arms and legs but couldn't move. She could feel the touch of leather around her arms and legs. Opening her eyes she saw that she was strapped down to the bed. Some sort of creature was right beside what appeared to be a wall. He was looking for some sort of materials.

At first she was going to pass this off as some sort of dream that she was dreaming about, but realized that this was not a dream but that was actually real since the straps hurt her hands. Her nightmare that she had been living through had actually came a reality, yet she never knew what the ending was since she always woke up. Panic raced across her mind as to this strange place, she began to realize that she wouldn't see her mother again or her friends.

A tear fell from her eye as she began to cry. She didn't know what was going to happen to her but kind of new in her mind that she was going to die. None of her friends would be able to get her out now. Everything that she once again had gained would now be lost.

The being was some sort of monsterous hybrid that now crept up to her and in his hand he had several tools with him and a tray.

"So Sammy I heard many things about you." the mad scientist began. "You were able to give monsters hope and feeling. Yet I can not allow you to return to the former world you were once at. You have become a pest."

Sammy turned to hear the voice of the monster now hearing words. "Please sir I was only giving them hope. I wasn't doing anything wrong."

"Silence you worthless thing. You wanted to visit what was beyond the closet door and one that you should never have done. Now I shall make the rest of the life you have left a horror to all the world to see." The scientist slapped her on the face. "You will soon wander the world that you used be in as a monster. I will make you into a monster that scares animals during the night and feasts on the fears around you. You will live to torment others."

----------
AmazingAngelChild said the following:

no problem. :)
----------
TempStorage1 said the following:

Thanks.

----------

cool. I like it. XD

----------

Thanks. :) Fixed it a little. :)

The girl:
Sammy had always been the one that found boys to be kind of cute. She would admire them from afar but she never really got up the strength to ask one of them out. She always though they may think that she is kind of weird. Her mom had always told her that she should go out and make some new friends but the move the past year had been really stressful on her.

All of her friends that she knew for a few years back were gone since she traveled to this new place and had almost no form of contact with them. She really missed her old school, which she had been at when she started there at 5 years old. She was going to turn 8 years here. It was kind of sad for her, the last time she saw her former friends was when she was before her 7th birthday.

Like all young girls she still believed in the closet monster and other type of monsters which would visit her room during the night. They would scare her but some of them were kind of sweet for they were for the most part her only friends.

The Monsters:
During the night it was as if reality itself no longer existed but the world in her bedroom and her closet door. Some of the monsters knew about her from seeing her at a young age and while she lost some, the other ones traveled with her.

The ones that stayed with got to scare her, but sometimes she was too ill for that and one of them that stopped by would sit by her bed and read her a story or tell about what the world beyond her closet was like. They told her what a dark and spooky place it was and that it was where they lived. The stories peaked her interest and she laughed a couple of times at the things they told which to her sounded kind of silly. Yet they smiled knowing she was having a good time.

Before heading through the door they would cover her back up in her blanket before her parents came in. Knowing that they had done their job for the night, they turned and left going through the closet door which glowed like magic and once they were through it became a normal door again.

The monsters felt kind of bad that she had no friends, but they were greatful at least she showed them something they never had. She gave them a form of friendship and it had a nice affect on them, they appeared more cheerful, they scared not because they had to do it but because they wanted to do it. She was different then the other children they previously visited.

One time Sammy tried to approach the door during the night when the monster was there but she was stopped. She was told that what lies beyond door is a not a safe place for human children. Yet even being told that she still had the curiosity of one day going beyond that door.

----------

ah nice. XD

----------

That I don't know yet but I think maybe it has to do with that she is very friendly with the monsters. I think perhaps his reason is that she may make them less monsterous or something to that affect and the monster in charge can't have that.

----------

oh better. XD so a reason why the monster kidnapped her?

----------

Well she is kind of a normal girl, maybe one of the monsters takes her away through the door. The other monsters that she knows have no part in her change. They come and notice that she is gone but know it is another monster that took her.

----------

hmm well maybe if your tinking of doing fantasy more, you can have your main character having her family dark secret if that's good. you know like what if one of her parents is a monster or maybe she really is a monster but is in her human form like Loki in the movie Thor. XD

----------

Well it is not really a monster inc story just one of my own creation. :) It does appear to have aspects of it. :)

----------

for what, your monster inc story?

----------

Say do have any ideas?

----------

no problem. XD

----------

Thanks. :)

----------

pretty cute. XD
----------

Character:

During the middle of the night a pair of Ropens snatched her up and took her back to their roost. When they eventually arrived at the nest they actually considered on eating the small girl monster. Yet the sensed something inside of her that made them reconsider. So they raised her up along with almost to be born ropen. They began to teach her many things and she began to learn slowly at first but her knowledge quickly grew.

The girls point of view while at the nest:
The girl herself was quite scared for she never seen them before. She had the features of a bat, an an owl and a ferret tail that made her into what she was. She was really worried about what they were going to do to her. In a feable attempt to make them reconsider she tried to push herself underneath one of them.

It was kind of hard her to tell which one was female but she hoped she picked the right one because she knew the females tended to be nicer then the male animals. The one that she was under pulled her forward before it sat down. The ropen pinned her to the ground with it's weight but it didn't seem hungry at all for her and began to comb her hair.

This strange gesture kind of caught the young girls interest. Why was this creature doing this to her. She didn't know if it was there way of saying she was dinner or if it was a way to calm young ones. She assumed it was the other option and felt quite safe. She wished that she could speak their language but for right now all she could do is listen to their calls.

Ropens view at the nest:
The other one which was a male looked over at the female and spoke to her. "I think we made a wise decision to spare this child. Yet what shall we do with her?"

The female replied. "Yes she is a scared little thing, poor thing. I wonder if it has a mother to look after it? She too young to be out on her own. I know she is not one of our kind but I think she will give our new egg a friend to play with. It won't be long before it hatches. We have to make certain her wings and fur is nicely cleaned. We don't want anything to happen to her?"

The female forest monster was quite young when she was taken from her creators lab. The creator himself was quite shocked to lose such a prized possession, he worked hard on creating her but though he tried to get her back, he realized that he arrived too late. Seething in anger at his own stupidity he vowed to create a new monster to get her back.

As he began the construction of this new monster, he made an error in building it which would soon be the bane of all the monsters. For you see this new one would soon take his anger out on his master and the others. He was built for the sole purpose of bringing her back unfornatly he was given a power too dangerous. He was given the power to pull the souls out of any monster he came against leaving them extremely weakened. At this point he would leave them in torment for as long as it pleased him before coming back to finish them.

The monsters wouldn't know when that time was but their soul was his target. Just to make certain they didn't come back to challenge them he would shatter their soul with any means necessary. Once the soul was destroyed the monster itself would begin to disappear as it headed to the land of the dead for monsters. Ruled by someone really evil.

During the middle of the night a pair of Ropens snatched her up and took her back to their roost. When they eventually arrived at the nest they actually considered on eating the small girl monster. Yet the sensed something inside of her that made them reconsider. So they raised her up along with almost to be born ropen. They began to teach her many things and she began to learn slowly at first but her knowledge quickly grew.

The girl herself was quite scared for she never seen them before. She had the features of a bat, an an owl and a ferret tail that made her into what she was.

Long before she was a monster she was a young human girl and though there was some problems she couldn't solve she was happy.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Great Story.

You can also check blink google home
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

infinix mobile price in bangladesh

The phone we are going to talk about today is called oneplus 7t. Today we will talk about its price and its functions.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

A belly navel rings enhances your personality and makes you attractive for a bit of flirtation.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Suppose you are willing to play Clash Royale and are a big fan of this game but can’t enjoy it because of the limited resources, then you should know about Null’s Royale Download. Basically, it is the private server of Clash Royale, which modifies to make the game easy to win.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Do you want to buy twitter followers instantly? We deliver high-quality Twitter followers at very cheap prices. Buy high-quality followers from Social Likers
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Squishmallow Bat is super cute as it is dressed in black and the kids love to hug and cuddle with this squishmallow every time they get a chance.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Want to get permanent fat loss by following the Custom keto diet? With your 30 day keto challenge, you’ll finally be able to control over your health and transform your body. Let’s have a look at what is in our stack for you if you start today.
Lia Kathi
Explorer

Post by Lia Kathi »

Phy class 10 Chapter 11 Complete Notes, Sound, Review Questions, Conceptual Questions, Extra Questions and Chapter 11 Numerical Problems.