News: ~June 5th 2020~ - (Old News)
There is a bit more activity going on right now, so stick around if you want to be a part of it! Also, Windra is now a mod, because she is helping making this happen. And by helping I mean doing most of it.

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Pang Long: 100% Lost.

Character Index Lists can be found in here. Locked joining threads of all accepted creatures are moved inside this forum.

Moderators: Windra, forgerofsouls, The_Vizir

JunoZXV
Oldie

Pang Long: 100% Lost.

Post by JunoZXV »

Name: Pang Long
Species: Hybrid Anthro (Pheonix dragon)

Appearance: Orange and black. Humanoid. Has huge wings that are leathery and lined with orange feathers, these are each tipped with 2 long golden pheonix feathers.Hes a quite heavy for his stature.

Personality: Timid and mild, usually pretty zen and doesn't like to get involved.

Traits:

Resurection: Being part phoenix character can be killed but he'll come back later with out
Family: Any noteworthy family members that would be helpful for us to know? As an example, a character is snobby family because of an overbearing duke for a father.

Glide: He's too fat to fly but he can glide sort distances, but doing so requires effort and he's not about that.

Claws: Retractable!

Fire breath, enough to start a grill but nothing like a huge firebreath.

Known History: Was a city dweller from modern times and got lost on a hike

How did your character find these lands: Got lost on a hike

Anything Else We Need to Know: He's a magic battery, like overflowing with magic but he can't cast any of it. If one were to place their hand on him they could use his reserves to cast crazy spells.

Unnatural diet: While he can eat normal foods, he also can nom on rocks, gemstones and metals from time to time, this will change the color of his breath flame for a few minutes after consumption.

First RP in these lands:

"Ooof." The large dragon muttered as he wobbled into the forest looking left and right unaware of what was forwards or backwards.

"Whelp It's offical, I'm lost."
Windra
Oldie

Re: Pang Long: 100% Lost.

Post by Windra »

Bright brown eyes leered out from the underbrush. The cranium they belobged to swayed briefly from side to side in an effort to size up the big critter in front of her. Wings and feathers - totes a bird hybrid of some kind. Smelled like a dragon, looked a little like one, and sporting Halloween colors.

Rad.

Windra slicked back the citrine plume between her horns and huffed a sigh. Jungle-hued vibrancies shimmered in her own feathers - bright greens, reds, and whites, specks of yellow. Sharp white teeth protruded from an elongated muzzle, the only but of her body aside from her wrists/hands and ankles/feet that lacked plumage. Hard dragon scales caught the sun and glinted.

She tapped a dew claw on the dirt and chuckled. "Yeah. You ain't the only one." Her long tail lashed behind, yellow floof at its tip dusting the soil. "Don't suppose you know how you got here either?"
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

"Id tell ya if I knew." Was the golden/black dragons reaction as he looked her over, wondering what sort of combination of critters resulted in that particular pattern upon the one conversing with him.

"Then again I might be halucinating and this is a bad trip." He paused and sighed. "Where is here anyway? It doesn't look like any place I remember being. I just decided to cut through the park for a few snack gems, where I was, and ended up here." He sniffed the air. "Well good news is I wont go hungry, bad news it's gonna be a hell of a hike."
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

"Park?" Windra leaned her head past Pang and made a face. "My dude, behind you ain't nothing but long rolling hills ... Did you zone out for a couple hundred miles? If ya were trying to get your steps in, well ... I think you've got it beat."

She skirted past a few trees, casually plucking a caterpillar off one and plopping it in her mouth. Sharp teeth came down with a satisfying crunch.

"Dunno where this place is, so I guess I can say ... same hat. Alas, lost in West bumblef@$&k with nowhere to go ... "

Windra paused.

"Did you say you eat gems?"
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

"Yeah, I'm decended from the western hoarders, piles of gold, jewels... Some species eat gems, like Kobolds."

He paused reaching into his pocket and pulled out a large palm sized amethyst from a crinkly celophane wrapper and snapped it in half.

"Want any? They taste like grape"
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

"I mean, western's in my blood too but blegh! I prefer red meat myself." The half-breed waved a dismissive hand, offering a slight smile overshadowed by disgust. "Nah. Nah, thanks, you keep it. I get it - some of you dragons need to eat them to keep up the health and shine of your scales but, uh ... You don't seem to actually have any. In fact - "

Long, plumed tail serpentining behind her, Windra roubded on Pang's backside and preened at his wings.

"At first glimpse I thought you were some kinda bird of paradise creature. Or something." A claw extended, goofy grin taking hold. Her accent dipped into a forced redneck slur as she went to touch the dangly feathers. "They're purdy."
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

"And now you know why." the orange one responded, downing both halves of his 'purple rock candy'

"And yeah I got scales theyre just patchy." He pointed to this forearms and shins. "great for sports, not so great as body armor."

Then came the preening "Yiii... that's ticklish, but since you're being so friendly, what do I call you? My name's Pang."
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

The raptor/dragon thing snapped back and shot out a partially feathered hand. Wings on either wrist did nothing for flight but wonders for showing off.

"Windra!" she thrummed proudly. "But you can call me Wind. Dra. Yep, don't actually have a nickname set up for myself. And welcome to this place that I dont actually have a name for either."

She scratched her chin and a leg thump-thumped into the dirt.

"If you eat gems and stuff, I heard there's a dwarf tryin' I reclaim some mine in the mountains but uh ... They aren't exactly friendly to dragon types."
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

(( :banana Accepted :banana ))
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

"Based on what? I'm not exactly a full dragon type myself. Have you seen me? I'm more like a walking stuffed animal you put on a shelf" He chuckled. "But I understand your drift, Wind.dra... I'mma call you Windy for short... It's a fun play on words and it fits you. If you are from wind-based dragons."

He began to walk into the forest.

"So how did you get lost here? I'm from more of a city-based area. I'm guessing my world is not like yours."
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

"Uhhhhhhhhhh ... "

Her eyes glassed over and she looked beyond Pang. Not finding her answer there, Windra glimpsed over her shoulder. To an fro, round and round.

"Not really sure? I was here. Before. I think. But ... I was also in a city?" Her tail coiled about her waist and she stroked the billowing plume like it was a compulsory need. "I have memories of being here and ... not here. Different forms. I think it used to be a lot more crowded. It's kind of dead now."

A feather fell out and she frowned.

"This place was like a melting pot between worlds, I think. Lotta people. Different worlds. We're 'over the hedge', if you will. Guess you can say you're stuck in lost lands." She perked suddenly. "Hey I can show you around! I can be like a tour guide!"
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

"Ohh that sounds nice! Lead the way!" Pang chirped as he began to follow the Windra.