News: ~January 24th 2019~ - (Old News)
The board has undergone an update. Everything should be fine now but if you see something broken, please make a post in Away to let me know. We also have a new chat, check it out!

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Crimburn the Dragon

Character Index Lists can be found in here. Locked joining threads of all accepted creatures are moved inside this forum.

Moderators: forgerofsouls, The_Vizir

BoltGreywing
Resident

Crimburn the Dragon

Post by BoltGreywing » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 am

Name: Crimburn the Dragon

Species: Silver Dragon

Former species: Human

Appearance: https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=990869. He tends to be 3 feet tall in full feral form but when he stands up he is almost 5 feet tall. From head to tail he is almost 5 feet long.

Personality: Honorable and kind

Traits: One of the unique features of a silver dragon is sometimes they will happen to sport a pouch for holding either smaller animals or extra supplies that they need or for reading material. It is not something that happens very often but Crimburn has one. Crimburn has always been scared of being up above the ground really high and his sister used to tease him quite a lot about it, but when faced with danger he will have to give up that fear in exchange for something else. Crimburn hasn't learned his magic yet since he doesn't even know he has some. His bat training abilities are still in his infancy and so he has bit of problems controlling them, especially when it comes to roosting from a cave. He may wind up falling down or not. Climbing not much better. His echos are vastly unpolished as he was interrupted before he could fully prepare to use them. One of his biggest problems is he doesn't really know how to fly other then gliding and even then he is reluctant to do that.

Family: Lymeria his sister is lost. His mother and father are dead.

Known History: He woke up in the world after falling through a portal of white flame. Since then has been captured by the apes.

How did your character find these lands?: By the mountains.

Anything Else We Need to Know?: ?

First RP in these lands:

Crimburn the dragon was taken out reluctantly by his ape captives and was brought to a place inside the forest. Around his neck was an invisible blue chain that left off a bluish glow whenever he tried to fight those who were controlling him. When they finally reached the spot that they wanted the apes signaled something to come down. A group of at least 10 Skychasers and a young one amongst them landed quietly and watched the dragon curiously. They knew for a fact that this was the enemy that they sought, they hated dragons with a great passion. Even the youngling was in on the action, however little did Crimburn know that they distrusted the young Skychaser even more then him.

One of the ape guards looked over awaiting the on slot that would soon take place. The ape guard knew that he was going to derive great pleasure from causing this welp so much pain. As he released the magic chain controlling him he smiled eagerly waiting for the right moment. "So dragon your first opponent will be one of the dreaded Skychasers. If you are able to survive your training then maybe perhaps I will let you live."

Crimburn looked over at them and then back at the ape. "You got to be kidding me. I have no training what so ever how am I supposed to handle one of them? I thought you were taking me to a combat training exercise."
The ape guard laughed. "This is your exercise and you will be fighting all ten at once. From dragons perspective you shouldn't have much of a problem against them. Most of your kind can take half of that number in their sleep." Crimburn's mind blinked. "ten? ten? This isn't good."

Before the ape could signal the Skychaser's came in each trying to close him in so they could take a bite out of the young dragon. He tried his best to prevent the Skychaser's from coming in to corner him but he was greatly inexperienced. After about 5 minutes he felt the slashes and bites along his body. He was being torn apart by their visious fangs and claws. Though he tried to fight back he was too weak to stand against them. Eventually a pool of blood began to surround the dragon and he could only look up weakly.

The Skychaser pup wanted to see but was unable to. He poked and prouded his way in but was met with great stares and growls from the rest. When the fight was nearly over they turned on the pup and began to start tearing it apart. Its cries began to echo to Crimburn's ears and knew that this was unable to stand.
"Leave it alone he cried."

They looked at him with mockery and continued on until he decided to help the young pup out. He fought harder then he had with them pushing them back. The little one was very frightened of the others but to see the dragon so close to him it worried that it might be the end for it. It wimpered and wailed so hard it was in tears. Crimburn fought with tooth and nail but eventually his injuries brought a halt to him. Two Skychasers were close to dead but the others were rained in by the ape in charge with a smirk on his face. "So this dragon fights with honor, he doesn't care what they do to him but only to the others. Such a fighter he is."

"Take him back in, we will see him rewarded." the other shouted.
"Wait take the little one with you. I don't wish him to die." Crimburn shouted. "If you don't I will slay every last one of you."
Last edited by BoltGreywing on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
forgerofsouls

Re: Crimburn the Dragon

Post by forgerofsouls » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm

((OOC: Just flesh out the traits and it should be good to go. Also, how big is he?))
There are so very many dramatic ways that vast, incomprehensible galactic phenomena can kill you, that every single day that you go unmurdered by space is a miracle.

Sugar and Spice do not mix well at times! So says many of my characters after the chocolate fiasco.
BoltGreywing
Resident

Post by BoltGreywing » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:02 am

forgerofsouls wrote:((OOC: Just flesh out the traits and it should be good to go. Also, how big is he?))
((OOC: Is the new character update enough to get him started? )
forgerofsouls

Post by forgerofsouls » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:51 pm

((ooc: Well, for starters, his size is needed. And is that all the traits/abilities that your giving him?))
There are so very many dramatic ways that vast, incomprehensible galactic phenomena can kill you, that every single day that you go unmurdered by space is a miracle.

Sugar and Spice do not mix well at times! So says many of my characters after the chocolate fiasco.
BoltGreywing
Resident

Post by BoltGreywing » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 am

forgerofsouls wrote:((ooc: Well, for starters, his size is needed. And is that all the traits/abilities that your giving him?))
((ooc: I added a few more abilities to his traits section and set his size to 3 feet tall by almost 5 feet long.))
forgerofsouls

Post by forgerofsouls » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:54 pm

((ooc: Thats good, character accepted.))