News: ~June 5th 2020~ - (Old News)
There is a bit more activity going on right now, so stick around if you want to be a part of it! Also, Windra is now a mod, because she is helping making this happen. And by helping I mean doing most of it.

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Just as I get going...

Old threads from the Spirit forum.

Moderators: forgerofsouls, The_Vizir

Toadie
Oldie

Just as I get going...

Post by Toadie »

My roomate really sucked at paying the bill so I don't have interwebs right now! Am writing this from my
iphone. Luckily I'm only involved in Ranger and Ned's thread. Ned's is mine, so it'll be on pause for now and not sure if Melody is continuing Ranger's but I'll write from my phone if I need to. So I haven't ran away again, just won't see me in chat and such for a bit.
Under construction.
Gaeva Winged Unicorn
Site Admin

Re: Just as I get going...

Post by Gaeva Winged Unicorn »

Give your roommate a smack from me.
Toadie
Oldie

Post by Toadie »

Longish story, but I'm moving Oct 1st so won't bother setting up interwebs until then or shortly thereafter. : / Will try to be better about posting on my phone.
Under construction.
Gaeva Winged Unicorn
Site Admin

Post by Gaeva Winged Unicorn »

Ooh, that's still a longish ways off! Sort off...unless time flies...which it always does...omg, it's almost October 1st already!!!!
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

Two months!

We'll be anticipating your return either way, Frog!
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."