News: ~January 24th 2019~ - (Old News)
The board has undergone an update. Everything should be fine now but if you see something broken, please make a post in Away to let me know. We also have a new chat, check it out!

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Delays in Posting for a While

Old threads from the Spirit forum.

Moderators: forgerofsouls, The_Vizir

Gaius
Resident

Delays in Posting for a While

Post by Gaius » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:00 am

Given it's me, if you felt a smile or a chuckle at reading that, you're quite right do so.* :p

* I'm getting sick of beating the dead horse** that is my posting speed, so I aim to tone that down a bit.
** [Fill in this footnote with your own joke! Fun for the whole family!]

Anyway, not fond of the situation, especially after not getting out a post this weekend, but it's fair to make sure everyone I'm posting with is in the know. I've got a couple of busy-sounding weeks at work ahead of me, sandwiched around a trip to San Antonio next weekend for a friend's graduation party. I will make an effort at posting if I can, but the odds aren't good. Things will at least be smoother after that. If still not where I'd like them to be.

So, just a heads up there. ... And I really haven't made one of these in a long time. ^_^o Need to get back in the habit. Only the respectful thing to do.
Gaeva Winged Unicorn
Site Admin

Re: Delays in Posting for a While

Post by Gaeva Winged Unicorn » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Well, you're giving a heads up, that's awesome ^_~ And have fun at that party!