News: ~June 5th 2020~ - (Old News)
There is a bit more activity going on right now, so stick around if you want to be a part of it! Also, Windra is now a mod, because she is helping making this happen. And by helping I mean doing most of it.

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

SCREWIT *Redacted*

Old threads from the Spirit forum.

Moderators: forgerofsouls, The_Vizir

JunoZXV
Oldie

SCREWIT *Redacted*

Post by JunoZXV »

That's right, Pronto.

NO MORE JUNO

NO MORE DEATH

NO MORE VESPA

NO MORE PIRATE. NO MORE RULE BREAKING.

I'm taking my things and going.

WHY?

Because everything I do, gets shoved in my face, even if it happened ages ago.

"Oh hey? Remember that *Incident* that happened X years ago? It still applies! Lets keep making fun of it!"

I'm sick of this. Really really tired. It's why I haven't been posting that often because UV feels more like a job than a place to have fun. So I'm quitting that character. If I don't play with Juno then all instances regarding his history cease. This includes his NPC's and Supportive buddies

Time to start anew.
Last edited by JunoZXV on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sky Lily
Resident

Re: SCREWIT I'M LEAVING

Post by Sky Lily »

Gah...

Please rethink this. ):
*~Old as the sky, old as the moon, and quite obsessed with oreo icecream~*
JunoZXV
Oldie

Re: SCREWIT I'M LEAVING

Post by JunoZXV »

I did. I refigured to put Juno on the bench, the character. after these last two threads I'm in he'll be demoted to background interaction. Still in the forest, but doing NPC/PC actions that won't wholly effect the plots. Think VOICE OF THE DEEP FOREST.

My excuse? He'll be riding around with death. It'll give me time to recalibrate and extract from the long history that he's brought up. It'll enable me to work on my other characters that I've been trying to create for some time now and they won't carry as much weight.

YES I AM AWARE OF THE IRONY OF THAT LAST STATEMENT.
Windra
Oldie

Re: SCREWIT *Redacted*

Post by Windra »

Yarrr, things cooled down a bit since ... but I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into a hugeeeeeeeeee argument. (You can practically see the storm clouds brewing on the horizon.) So you know ... heads up. If things get said here, everybody try to keep your calm. Take several deep breaths. Vent that steam.

Otherwise, glad you decided to hang around. :]
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."