News: ~January 24th 2019~ - (Old News)
The board has undergone an update. Everything should be fine now but if you see something broken, please make a post in Away to let me know. We also have a new chat, check it out!

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

Hey guys

A place to talk Out of Character together about anything you want and just have fun with your fellow members. Questions and suggestions about the forum are welcome in here. You don't have to be a RP member to be able to chat here, everybody is welcome.

Moderator: The_Vizir

Windra
Oldie

Hey guys

Post by Windra » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:25 pm

I don't know if any of you are still around ... or if I'm just talking to dead air and empty spaces ... But I wanna say that I miss you all, and I'm sorry for being kind of a douche in my younger years.

I've gone on to get married. On May 1 of this year, I gave birth to my first child - a daughter named Scilla.

I had to resign from my job because maternity leave in the states is a joke and daycare isn't cheap. My job constantly screwed me over with hours so I'm going back to school in September to become a CNA.

For those of you who have Facebook, come look me up and let's buddy up. Here I am!

In my free time (if I have any) I've joined an RPG forum similar to the UV called Spirits of the Earth . I've dragged Naira there and I'm hoping to see some familiar faces. (She's taking up residence on the island of Yoreiq). Just don't expect quick responses from me, as I have quite a busy life now, lol.

I love you all!