News: ~June 5th 2020~ - (Old News)
There is a bit more activity going on right now, so stick around if you want to be a part of it! Also, Windra is now a mod, because she is helping making this happen. And by helping I mean doing most of it.

RP News: ~November 19th 2015~ (Old RP News)
There is no current plot. The forests welcome new travelers within these lands.
Event Status: Not Active (each accepted character allowed to RP in multiple RP threads)

RP Season: Summer
This means everything is green, flowers are everywhere, and the shining sun creates a need for shady shelter on the warmest days.

~*ROLL CALL*~

A place to talk Out of Character together about anything you want and just have fun with your fellow members. Questions and suggestions about the forum are welcome in here. You don't have to be a RP member to be able to chat here, everybody is welcome.

Moderators: Windra, The_Vizir

Windra
Oldie

~*ROLL CALL*~

Post by Windra »

ATTN: Deep Forest!

I'll be doing a bit of an upheaval with the Inhabitants/Joining Threads. If you're currently active or planning on coming back, say aye!

Also, name your characters so I don't archive them accidentally.

Doing some cleaning before advertising.

Roll call will end *June 29, 2020.*

IF I MOVED YOUR CHARACTER'S PROFILE BUT YOU DO NOT SEE IT IN THE INHABITANTS LIST, LET ME KNOW HERE OR GRAB ME ON DISCORD. I'LL FIX IT. :)

Thus far:
Windra (Naira, Daygyr and Kobolds, Windra)
Gaeva Winged Unicorn (Gaeva, Meali)
Luxon Cobrat (Eralis, Entropy, Zom Casket, Agra val'Malek)
BoltGreyWing (?)
JunoZXV (Cyaegha, Juno, Pang Long)
Talks2Self (Bedlam, Kiara Willabur)
Barbannis (Nox)
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Luxon Cobrat
Oldie
Location: Questing through nebulae in search for crystal stone

Re: ~*ROLL CALL*~

Post by Luxon Cobrat »

Entropy, Zom, Eralin, present.
Gaeva Winged Unicorn
Site Admin

Post by Gaeva Winged Unicorn »

Never say never, so Gaeva and Meali.
BoltGreywing
Resident

Post by BoltGreywing »

I am here as well. I also just added a new chapter to my spyro story bridge across worlds remake.
JunoZXV
Oldie

Post by JunoZXV »

Boop
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

Updating the list.

Also, due to the current issues with registration, Roll Call will be temporarily suspended until it is fixed.

BoltGreyWing will you be keeping all of your characters or would you like any removed?
"We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

Updated the deadline. Bolt, you still here?
Talks2Self
Explorer

Post by Talks2Self »

Oh-oh-oh! Bedlam present!
After many hours of reworking Sly, I'm sad to say he won't be joining us for a time.

"What in the H-E-Double-Hockeysticks do you mean!? I've always been here! ...And there... And over yonder... Under the hill... H-Hey! I've seen dinosaurs, ya know!"

*sigh*
Yes... We know, Sly.

"If you ask me, you need to unwind some. Let's play a g-UURPH!!!"
*Sly pounces upon Bedlam*
"I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT BOOK! GIMME! GIMMIE GIMME GIMM-...! Wait... What the f-!?!?"

*And thus Sly is devoured by the amorphous red gelatin body of Bedlam as his final sound were marked in questions and exclamations.*

"It is a sad thing that your adventures have ended here... For now."

Jeez... Get a room you two.
History is merely 'his story'.

Bedlam: "When playing a "Game" with me, there are Rules that are optional for you to adhere to. However, I, myself, am bound to uphold this code of cosmic entropy."

((My Codes of Play and Permissions: 07/11/2020))
((Emboldened sentences are products of dice results and attempts made under that premise that you're allowed to override my successes for better storytelling.))
((I'm cool with almost anything you do to my characters, but direct contact via the UV Discord is best if you're not sure))
((I'm okay with just a 3-4 sentence reply!))
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

Reminder! Time is up tomorrow!
BoltGreywing
Resident

Post by BoltGreywing »

Sorry about that, life kind of crept upon me a bit and I had some trouble actually logging into the forum. I think I was typing it too fast. I think I will keeping some of my old characters but am unsure. The new ones I am currently using are Pen the Koala and Cauldron the closet monster. It might take me a bit to create a character sheet and get caught up with things.

On the bright side I have made my Duelingpets website a lot more versatile then what it previously was and as such its probably about time I update its description. I also got involved in Minecraft environment and have done a lot of map building by the way.
Windra wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:49 pm
Updating the list.

Also, due to the current issues with registration, Roll Call will be temporarily suspended until it is fixed.

BoltGreyWing will you be keeping all of your characters or would you like any removed?
Windra
Oldie

Post by Windra »

Just let me know when you're sure so I can move the profiles.

Do Pen and Cauldron already have profiles here?